All About The Most Coveted Awards!
The very first edition of Coveted International Awards 2019 is going to occur no less than this upcoming January. Set to elevate design and craftsmanship, the design event has now its entries open so don’t wait to make your project known!
DISCOVER MORE: Dining Room Rules: Quick Design Tips F/ A Quick Update!
Created with the purpose of celebrating and elevating the arts and crafts of the world, the contest wants to distinguish the most prestigious interior design projects. The coveted awards come to revive the arts that are being forgotten.
“These coveting awards were also born from a passion to revive the arts that are clearly being forgotten, therefore, bringing their legacy to our contemporary world. CovetED has the privilege to announce that call for entries for the Covet International Awards, so let’s explore the essence of this great distinction. “
What about the organizers? Well, Covet House and Br(h)ands Foundation share the same common mission that is to elevate the arts and crafts among the world. Wanting to revive these, the mission is to elevate them and bring them along into the contemporary design world as a whole.
“With 15 years of experience in creating curated furniture, which feature elements in the arts of filigree, tile, wood carving and others, Covet House has now a bigger mission than designing high-end furniture, they actually want to make sure that the knowledge of arts & crafts passes on from generation to generation.”
Now let’s get right to it and know the reasons why one should participate in this honouring event for design and craftsmanship:
- The overall winner will have Access to a twenty-eight square meter booth at the January edition of Maison et Objet 2020. Set and logistics will be offered and the recipient will have the opportunity to Showcase their signature style in a creative and welcoming ambience.
- All of the winners will showcase their projects to an audience of press, thinkers, makers and opinion leaders at the Covet International Awards in Paris, which will be taking place simultaneously with the second edition of the Luxury Design & Craftsmanship Summit
- Furthermore, the winning submitted projects and its respective creators will have an exclusive article in CovetED Magazine and Best Interior Designers as well as an exclusive interview, which will be published on CovetED’s printed and online versions.
- In the issue of January 2019, CovetED will present seven different covers in reference to the winning projects. This issue will be distributed in newsstands, luxury hotels, deluxe airport lounges and private clubs. Winners will also be featured in the first volume of the book Covet International Awards to be sold worldwide in June 2019 and a press release will be sent to an international audience of 10,000 worthy contacts.
- In addition, all the winners will receive a certified issue from the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) and a special trophy will be awarded at the official gala in January 2019, in Paris.
You can visit our Pinterest boards in order to get more inspirations for your dining room lighting. Get more ideas for your projects and find functional, stylish and sizable lighting and furniture choices. Make sure to download our ‘Interior Design Tips for a Well-Lit Home‘ eBook.